The Salon Professional Academy of Ft. Myers provides cosmetology s that promote a higher level of cosmetology professional. Earning your cosmetology license through TSPA means you may get to enjoy a higher earning potential. Your cosmetology career opportunities after TSPA are limitless. You deserve the best start, come learn how to become a trendsetting hair stylist today.
At TSPA we know that a career in cosmetology is not just about a haircut or passing the state board exam; it’s about innovation in hair color and techniques, basic skin and nail care, knowledge of business strategies, and training in guest services. Our Redken-infused cosmetology will not only prepare you for the state board exam, but more importantly, for a long-term career in the industry.
1,200 Hours/36 or 63 Weeks
Full Time (Day) = 9 Months/36 Weeks
Part Time (Night) = 14 Months/63 Weeks
Next Class Start Dates
- Nov 01, 2016 – Part Time Nights
- Nov 15, 2016 – Full Time Days
- Nov 29, 2016 – Part Time Days
Or call the admissions office directly at 239-208-3958 or send us an email.
- Receive hands-on training with innovative and advanced, Redken-infused styling, cutting and coloring techniques
- Practice and fine-tune your skills in a premium salon environment using professional products from Redken 5th Avenue NYC
- Business and marketing skills to grow your personal brand and increase your earning potential
- Utilization of modern technology for both learning and guest relations; including the integration of mobile devices and social media for the modern salon pro
Have a question? Contact Us