Here at TSPA Ft. Myers, we strive to create a complete cosmetology education. That means we include everything in our courses that we feel can give our students an edge and start them on the path to pursue their dreams and passions.
From principle based classes in hair care and cutting, to basic skin and nail care; our classes go even further, delving into specialized coloring techniques and makeup. Add to that our in-depth business management and marketing training and TSPA’s placement assistance and you are taking a step forward as you prepare to sit for the state board. All with a TSPA education and support team behind you.
1,200 Hours/36 or 64 Weeks
Next Class Start Dates
- Aug 08, 2017 – Part Time
- Aug 22, 2017 – Full Time
- Sep 05, 2017 – Part Time
- Sep 19, 2017 – Full Time
Or call the admissions office directly at 239-208-3958 or send us an email.
TSPA Training Highlights
Some of the training courses and benefits to pursuing a cosmetology education at TSPA Ft. Myers include, but is not limited to:
- A Redken infused training that features the Fuel Cutting System, developed by Chris Baran, Redken’s global Education and Artistic director.
- Makeup and nail care courses, a unique addition in cosmetology programs.
- Additional training in current and trendy techniques and styles, including the Balayage and Ombre methods.
- Advanced hair color courses, including Redken’s innovative Blonde Addiction color technique.
- Learn business and marketing skills to grow your personal brand.
- Utilization of modern technology for both learning and guest relations; including the integration of mobile devices and social media for the modern salon pro
- A NEW iPad®, included in your student kit.
- Courses in laws, ethics, sanitation and safety. We want you to feel fully prepared to sit the state exam.
- All tools and equipment included in your student kit
You have the courage; now do what you want to do.
Have a question? Contact Us